The ideal candidate must have more than 3 years of experience for a software development team that diligently applied Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values, whilst strongly serving the Product Owner and Development team in their efforts to delight customers
- Taking the lead on large scale projects and initiatives that are of strategic importance
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Ensuring that the team members are empowered, yet have good discipline and guiding the team on self-organizing to utilize the full potential of scrum
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting, collaborative and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without need for coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information (including agile improvements)
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Responsible for chairing all scrum ceremonies and supporting the Product Owner with release and sprint planning meetings
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Accountable for the output of the team, by removing impediments, accurately measuring velocity and validating product roadmaps with the business
- Develop a relationship with the business such that the team and the business act as one unit.
- Take a pro-active role with production issues and release management
- Continuously challenge the ways of working to ensure continuous improvement within the team
- Build and lead highly effective and motivated teams who produce excellent software with a passion for improvement through agile/xp/lean practices
- Able to ensure teams deliver quality software on-time
- Taking the lead on Agile improvement initiatives across Ibex
- Manage the agile delivery of the software elements of projects in line with specifications set by Project Managers in order to meet customer requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Evaluate, develop and implement new engineering tools and techniques to ensure that Ibex can provide best practice, innovative solutions to current and future customer needs.
- Develop and monitor the application of software development processes and procedures so that the department can work efficiently and continually learn.
- Liaise with Account Managers to assess project requirements and work closely with PMO to improve program/portfolio management processes towards agile ways of working
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Certified Scrum Master (CSM/PSM)
Subscribe for Job Updates
Get ibex jobs directly in your inbox
at ibex Pakistan
From clicks to conversions to
all with CLX.
CLX is everything you need for superior
customer acquisition, engagement, and growth,
together in one seamless package.
Want to learn more about how CLX can help your brand add more customers, keep more
customers, and drive new revenue growth? Fill out the form to the right, and we’ll get back to you as
soon as we can.
- United Kingdom
- United States
From clicks to conversions to lifelong customers, all with CLX
CLX is everything you need for superior customer acquisition, engagement, and growth,
together in one seamless package.
Follow the status of your application by entering details in the box below.
USE FORM ON THE LEFT TO CHECK YOUR JOB STATUS
We appreciate your interest but unfortunately we do not have a suitable opening for you, currently. We would love to stay in touch, though! Subscribe with us for future job updates!