“We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time”. - T. S. Eliot
Traveling — the best way to escape life's problems and recharge your emotional batteries. So, for this purpose ibex. sponsored a trip to Pir Chinasi for Islamabad ISE Team headed by Jahanzaib Awan- Assistant Manager - Software Development & Shahid Saleem - Tech Support Lead. Our adventurous trip to Pir Chinasi top started at 6:15 AM from ISE tower Islamabad in a salon coaster. A team of eighteen travel enthusiasts from ISE Tech team embarked on a journey of a lifetime.
Our first stop was at new Murree Lower Topa at 7:30 AM, where we enjoyed special Desi breakfast. Our next stop was Neelum Jehlum - Kohala riverbank, where we reached around 9:30 AM. The sight of riverbank was so mesmerizing that it left us spellbound. We stayed there for a while and took memorable pictures.
We bypassed Muzaffarabad city to reach Pir Chinasi top and reached there around 12:30 PM. Pir Chinasi is a shrine and tourist destination located 30 kilometers (19 mi) east of the Muzaffarabad city on the top of the hills at an elevation of 2,900 meters (9,500 ft.). The mountain peak has gained a large fame for its ziyarat of a famous Saint Pir Chinasi Known as Pir Sayed Hussain shah Bukhari, people from all over the country visit this hill station due to its breathtaking views of lush green forests, magnificent weather, and beautiful landscapes.
As we reach on top, the snowy breeze welcomed us. The breathtaking view of the forests of oaks and pines & snow-covered mountains was mesmerizing. One rightly said that:
“It is easier to go down a hill than up but the view is much better at the top”. Henry Ward Beecher
We left Pir Chinasi with everlasting memories in our minds. On our way back, we enjoyed a lavish hi-tea at PC Muzaffarabad. We freshen up there, enjoyed hi-tea, and left Muzaffarabad at 6:45 PM and reached Islamabad late night.
A day full of laughter, breathtaking views, a memorable event ended, but each of us had made memories which will remain with us throughout our lives and will surely remind us the memorable trip to Pir Chinasi.
Feedback from the Trip Enthusiasts:
- “This tour was fantastic. Very efficient and very well organized by Jahanzaib and Shahid. Definitely worthy and we will highly recommend it for one-day trip from Islamabad”. ” - Zaheer Ahmed – IT Support.
- “Feel to be somewhat at the 1st roof of the world surrounded by Gorgeous fairy tale mountains with snow patches all around at an elevation of about 9500 ft.” - Sharjeel Babar– Admin
- “This tour was amazing. We did one-day tour which enough for us to visit Pir Channasi Top, Kohala, Murree last but not the least awesome view of Muzaffarabad City on the way to Pir Channasi top and from PC Hotel too. ” - Syed Noman Shakil – DB Admin
- “What a beautiful part of Azad Jammu and Kashmir!!! Lots of see in a day, but well worth it. ” - Muhammad Faisal – GNOC
- “Pir Chanasi top, an inexplicably awesome place where anyone can sit for whole day and enjoy the nature’s beauty and calmness. ” - Azhar Saeed – MITS
- Brilliant tour, fabulous managed by the team. This day is etched in my memory forever! ” - Muddaser Shahid – Director QA
- “This was a great tour! Jahanzaib & Shahid, did a wonderful job!! What a fantastic day we had on this tour. It was just perfect, the right amount of information was given by the him before and during the tour, all arrangements were perfect. I recommend that they should manage all the company tours. ” - Adeel Gill – Graphic Designer
- “This is a good place for time spending. This is a good place for photography. It's shows beauty of nature. ” - Malik Murtaza – Virtual World
- Excellent place for a one-day trip. The best part is vehicle can reach top of hill and the top view is amazing” - Ishaq Khan – iSKY
- Long but lovely day. Beautiful scenery, excellent tour, delicious hi-tea. By the end of the day, we had enjoyed the whole trip with colleagues. Wonderful experience! ” - Shoaib Arshad – DBA Admin
- Huge day. Jahanzaib & Shahid (The tour managers) were incredible! They took great care of us and we loved visiting all the places. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see the nature from Hill tops. Hi Tea was wonderful. ” - Junaid Zeeshan – DBA Admin
Jahanzaib Awan- Assistant Manager - Software Development