“Eid-UL-Fitr” has always been one of the most anticipated events for all Islamic communities. Muslims fast for thirty long days during the month of Ramadan and celebrate the Eid-ul-Fitr on first Shawal. At ibex, the nature of the business is such that ibex employees work 24* 7 round the year, in order to serve the customers to the best of their abilities. So, to make things special and memorable for the employees working on Eid, ibex always ensures special arrangements.
This year, we celebrated Eid-UL-Fitr on 16 June 2018. Office premises were decorated with colorful balloons across all locations. Employees were encouraged to wear colorful clothes to work. A lavish meal on first two days of Eid, just like what we would do at our home because that is what ibex is for us, “HOME”. The celebrations did not stop here. Red Club (An employee engagement society) folks celebrated this Eid-UL- Fitr with employees and distributed chocolates on the first day of Eid. Moreover, special henna application stalls were set up across all locations for the female employees.
The event leads and all the volunteers organized different competitions i.e. Dress to Impress, in order to make things more exciting and joyful. Moreover, a special team of employees were deployed across each location at Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad respectively, to collect contributions from employees & distribute eidi among janitorial staff.
The overall feeling of this celebration at work was amazing, employees were happy to be a part of such great festivity at ibex. They took selfies, giggled and had a fun time with fellow colleagues. This celebration truly depicted the lighter side of ibex life.
Messages from IBEXIANS:
- “We, at “IBEX”, do our best to make this event more special for all our Ibexians. We all look forward to be spoiled with special “Eidi” on this occasion. We treated our family members with special gifts and giveaways on this special day to make this even more special. This is what we are and this is what we follow” - Sunil Sultan-Business Analyst - International Operations
- “At IBEX GLOBAL we celebrated Eid with our work family, everyone was dressed to impress and the company made sure to acknowledge the hard work our resource do during this EID. As a token of appreciation for the dedication and hard work, employees were given bangles and henna along with Chocolates and a scrumptious arrangement of buffet for Lunch and dinner on the first two days was on the house - Yaser Rafiq – M0anager Operations - Square Trade
- The day was good. We enjoyed the henna stall on chand raat. Food served on Eid was very delicious. We also got special eidi from our supervisors” – Zahra Alam – Customer Support Executive
- “The day was good. We enjoyed a lot with our fellow colleagues and our supervisor. Thanks to our Management for making our day so special.” – Ramesha Khawar - Customer Support Executive
- “We all enjoyed the food, Heena, Bangles & choclates given to us by ibex team. Thank you ibex for making us feel at home.” – Mehwish Iqbal - Supervisor Operations